The Lashes at Bumbershoot 2007
|Origin||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|Years active||2000 - 2008|
|Associated acts||Kay Kay and His Weathered Underground|
The House of Breaking Glass
On May 5, 2007, Lashes guitarist Eric Howk fell into a 12-foot-deep (3.7 m) hole at a construction site near a friend's house and broke several vertebrae and severed his spine. The accident left him paralyzed from the waist down.
On May 17, 2007, the McLeod Residence hosted a benefit for Eric with the Eric, in a wheelchair playing with the Lashes. Donations collected at the event raised money to help cover Eric's medical bills.
- The Stupid Stupid (EP) (Lookout! Records, 2004)
- Get It (Columbia Records, 2006)
- Thank You Side A (EP) 2008
- "Erik Howk, Lashes Guitarist, Hospitalized." The Stranger. May 8, 2007.
- "Eric Lashes Injured." Seattle Weekly. May 7, 2007.
- Liz, Imaginary. "Win tix to the No Depression Festival | Three Imaginary Girls".
- "Metroblogging Seattle: mcleod benefit for eric lashes on thursday". Archived from the original on September 1, 2007.
- "Benefit for Eric Lashes This Thursday | Line Out | The Stranger's Music Blog | The Stranger | Seattle's Only Newspaper".
- "Q&A - The Lashes." Aversion.com. January 11, 2008.
|This article on a rock band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|