The Last Child (film)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to navigation Jump to search
The Last Child is a 1971 American TV film.
It was the last film of Van Heflin.
In the future, overpopulation has meant that people are allowed to only have one child and are denied all medical care (save for palliative care) when they turn 65.
- Michael Cole as Alan Miller
- Janet Margolin as Karen Miller
- Harry Guardino as Howard Drumm
- Van Heflin as Senator Quincy George
- Edward Asner as Barstow
- Kent Smith as Gus Iverson
- Michael Larrain as Sandy
- Philip Bourneuf as Dr Tyler
- Barbara Babcock as Shelley Drumm
- Victor Izay as Silverman
- Vision of Life in Year 1992 Smith, Cecil. Los Angeles Times 05 Oct 1971: e16.
|This article related to a made-for-TV movie is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|