The Last Man (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Last Man is a science fiction novel by Mary Shelley.
The Last Man may also refer to:
- The Last Laugh, a landmark silent film whose original German title, Der letzte Mann, translates as "The Last Man"
- The Last Man (1955 film), a West German film
- The Last Man (2000 film), a film starring David Arnott and Jeri Ryan
- The Last Man (2006 film), a Lebanese film
- Le Dernier Homme (English: The Last Man), an 1805 French novel by Jean-Baptiste Cousin de Grainville
- "The Last Man" (Stargate Atlantis), an episode of Stargate Atlantis
- Last man, a term used by Nietzsche to describe the antithesis of the Übermensch
- Last man (football), the last team member in a position to stop an obvious goal-scoring opportunity
- Y: The Last Man, a comic book series by Brian K. Vaughan
- The Last Man on Earth (disambiguation)
- The Last Human (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Last Man.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.