Last stand (disambiguation)
(Redirected from The Last Stand)
Last stand is a position against overwhelming odds.
Last Stand or The Last Stand may refer to:
Film and TV
- The Last Stand (1938 film), an American film directed by Joseph H. Lewis
- The Last Stand (1984 film), a film about the band Cold Chisel
- Last Stand, a 2000 science fiction action film with Orestes Matacena
- The Last Stand (2013 film), an action film about an American sheriff who fights against the Mexican drug mafia, starring Arnold Schwarzenegger
- X-Men: The Last Stand, a 2006 film
- "Last Stand", an episode of the television series Stargate SG-1
- "Last Stand", an episode of the television series MacGyver
- "SpongeBob's Last Stand", an episode of the American animated television series SpongeBob SquarePants.
- Custer's Last Stand, also known as the Battle of Little Bighorn, a battle in 1876
- The Last Stand, the fifty-second and final episode of Avatar: The Legend of Korra
- The Last Stand, a gameplay mode for the videogame Dawn of War II focusing on survival and teamwork.
- The Last Stand, a series of browser games focusing on a zombie apocalypse made by Con Artist Games and hosted by Armor Games.
- The Last Stand (Boot Camp Clik album), an album by Boot Camp Clik 2006
- The Last Stand (Sabaton album), an album by Swedish power-metal band Sabaton 2016
- "Last stand", song by Adelitas Way from Adelitas Way (album)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Last stand.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.