The Late Late Tribute Shows
|The Late Late Tribute Shows|
|Presented by||Ryan Tubridy|
|Country of origin||Ireland|
|Original network||RTÉ One|
|Related shows||The Late Late Show|
The Late Late Tribute Shows are a series of special editions of the world's longest-running chat show, The Late Late Show broadcast on RTÉ One in Ireland each Friday evening. Over decades the shows has featured a broad range of well-known public figures including Micheál Mac Liammóir, Joe Dolan, Maureen Potter, Michael O'Hehir, Brian Lenihan, Jimmy Magee, Christy Moore, Mike Murphy and Paul McGrath. In 1999, there was a special programme marking six months since the Omagh bombing and there was also a special show in the wake of 9/11. There were also tribute shows celebrating Irish music and a Late Late Show special devoted to Irish comedians. Individual bands and musicians to have been given a tribute show include The Clancy Brothers and Tommy Makem, The Chieftains, The Dubliners, U2, Westlife and, most recently, Ronnie Drew himself.
- "Dima performs at The Late Late Show". Eurovision. 31 May 2008. Archived from the original on 25 February 2015. Retrieved 4 September 2010.
- "Paisley on RTE's Late Late Show". BBC News. 24 January 2009. Archived from the original on 25 February 2015. Retrieved 4 September 2010.
- "Late Late show getting new face". BBC News. 12 May 2009. Archived from the original on 25 February 2015. Retrieved 4 September 2010.
- "Kenny's final viewer figures released". The Irish Times. Irish Times Trust. 2 June 2009. Archived from the original on 25 February 2015. Retrieved 4 September 2010.
- "History". RTÉ. Accessed 24 November 2008.
- "The Late Late Show Tribute to The Dubliners". Balladeers.com. Accessed 23 November 2008.
- "A holiday in Killinaskully". The Irish Times. 2008-01-02. Retrieved 2008-10-26.
- "U2 on the Late Late Show tonight". RTÉ. 2008-02-22. Retrieved 2008-11-23.
- "Gay Byrne Interview". RTÉ. 2009-08-17. Retrieved 2009-08-18.