The Laughter of Carthage
Dust-jacket from the first edition
|Publisher||Secker & Warburg|
|Media type||Print (Hardback)|
|Preceded by||Byzantium Endures|
|Followed by||Jerusalem Commands|
The Laughter of Carthage is the second novel in the Pyat Quartet tetralogy of novels by Michael Moorcock. It was first published in 1984 by Secker & Warburg. It was written in tandem, one during the day, and one at night, with the second novel in the Von Bek series, The City in the Autumn Stars.
- Ian Davey. "Michael Moorcock Bibliography: The Laughter of Carthage". Retrieved 2006-04-18.
- "The Terminal Cafe: Von Bek". Retrieved 2006-05-18.
- "Internet Speculative Fiction Database". Retrieved 2007-12-18.
- "Moorcock's Miscellany". Retrieved 2007-12-18.
- Brown, Charles N.; William G. Contento. "The Locus Index to Science Fiction (1984-1998)". Retrieved 2007-12-18.
|This article about a 1980s novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.