From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Law may refer to:
- The Law (band), an English rock group
- The Law (Scotland band), an indie rock band from Scotland
- The Law (Exhorder album)
- "The Law", a song by Leonard Cohen on the album Various Positions
- "The Law", a song by King Adora
- The Law (1974 film)
- The Law (1959 film), with Gina Lollobrigida (original title: La Legge)
- The Law (1990 film), also known as Tilaï
- The Law (TV series), Emmy Award-, Humanitas Award-, Writers Guild of America Award-, Edgar Allan Poe award-winning mid-1970s TV show.
- The Law (book), an 1850 book by Frédéric Bastiat
- The Law (novel), a 1957 novel by Roger Vailland (original title: La Loi)
- The Law, a peak of the Ochil Hills
- Law, Dundee (locally referred to as "the Law"), an extinct volcanic peak at the centre of the Scottish city of Dundee
- Torah in Jewish culture is also known as "The Law."
- "The Law", nickname of Dan Law Field, home of the Texas Tech Red Raiders baseball team
- Law or The Law, one of a list of slang terms for police officers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Law.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.