Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Law may refer to:
- The Law (Bastiat book), an 1850 book by Frédéric Bastiat
- The Law (novel), a 1957 novel by Roger Vailland
Film and television
- The Law (1959 film), with Gina Lollobrigida (original title: La Legge)
- The Law (1974 film), television film with Judd Hirsch
- The Law (TV series), 1975 television miniseries
- The Law (1990 film), 1990 award-winning Burkinabé drama film also known as Tilaï
- The Law (2002 film), 2002 British television film
- The Law, a peak of the Ochil Hills
- Law, Dundee (locally referred to as "the Law"), an extinct volcanic peak at the centre of the Scottish city of Dundee
- The Law (English band), an English rock group
- The Law (Scottish band), an indie rock band from Scotland
- "The Law", a song by Leonard Cohen on the album Various Positions
- "The Law", a song by King Adora
- "The Law", a song by Uriah Heep on the album Outsider
- "The Law", a song by Editors from In Dream
- LAW Live Audio Wrestling (known as "The LAW") is a Canadian sports radio talk show that primarily covers news and events surrounding professional wrestling and mixed martial arts.
- "The Law", nickname of Dan Law Field, home of the Texas Tech Red Raiders baseball team
- Law or The Law, one of a list of slang terms for police officers
- Torah in Jewish culture is also known as "The Law".
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Law.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.