The Lemon Trees
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Lemon Tree (disambiguation).
The Lemon Trees were a 1990s UK pop band consisting of Guy Chambers, twin brothers Paul Stacey and Jeremy Stacey, Alex Lewis and Paul Holman. The band formed in 1993 and recorded two albums, but the second was not released. They disbanded in 1995.
- Open Book (Oxygen Records/MCA - 1993)
- "Love Is In Your Eyes" (Oxygen/MCA - 1992) UK #75 - lead vocal by Guy Chambers
- "The Way I Feel" (Oxygen/MCA - 1992) #62 - lead vocal by Paul Holman
- "Let It Loose" (Oxygen/MCA - 1993) #55 - lead vocal by Guy Chambers
- "Child Of Love" (Oxygen/MCA - 1993) #55 - lead vocal by Alex Lewis
- "I Can't Face The World" (Oxygen/MCA - 1993) #52 - lead vocal by Paul Holman
|This article on a United Kingdom pop music band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|