The Live Radio
This article has an unclear citation style.Learn how and when to remove this template message)(June 2017) (
|Branding||The Live Radio (2013-present)|
|Slogan||Your Listening Pleasure!|
|First air date||5 August 2012|
|Format||Contemporary Hits, Top 40|
|Owner||Chat Chat Media Pte Ltd|
The Live Radio (formerly Live01FM before 20 April 2013) is an English-language internet radio station based in Singapore founded in 2012. This station runs by Chat Chat Media. The station plays a full range of music genres from Top 40 to Rap and Country.
The station is constantly inviting special guest and students in the studio for learning experience. In addition, the station also open up opportunity to people who are keen in the radio industry to join the station as a presenter. Currently collaborating with Garena to allow multiple listening platforms for listeners.
18 Jan 2014 The Live Radio re-launch programme from 1pm onwards. A whole new presenters and shows segment after the re-launch of the station including a new morning show called The Morning Hits. Segment including "I Got Balls" - a prank call segment, and "I Challenge You" - a interactive segment whereby the DJ will challenge the listeners why he is right in the topics or things, all happening during The Morning Hits show every weekdays 7am to 10am.
- Programme Director: Lin Junhong
- Station Management: Corine Yin, Rick, Aaron, Gary
- Advertising & Promotions Executive: Nora
- Creative Producer: Elfira
- Nora (Previously from Class 95FM)
- Gibryon / Gibs
- EC Wee
- The Independent - New Internet Radio in Singapore
- Press Release - The Live Radio Launch
- Asia Radio Today - Singapore Web Station Relaunches
- Wah Lao Eh - Singapore Internet Radio Relaunch
- Wah Lao Eh - Whip-cream on Singapore Radio DJ for the re-launch Party