The London Souls
The London Souls are an American, New York City based, rock band formed in 2008.
Formation and The London Souls
Tash Neal and Chris St. Hilaire met in New York City as teenagers, jamming for the first time in hourly rehearsal rooms with friends. They shared a passion for songwriting and improvisation, and in 2008 formed The London Souls.
Their song "She's So Mad" has received airplay on FOX TV's show Fearless Music. Also, their song "I Think I Like It" was used in a commercial advertising NBA star Derrick Rose's line of shoes by Adidas.
Their debut self-titled album was released on July 12, 2011.
On November 16, 2012, The London Souls announced that they are releasing their next album Here Come The Girls on January 8, 2013. The release was delayed due to injuries sustained by Tash Neal during a hit and run accident. The new release date is April 7, 2015.
- Tash Neal - Guitar/vocals
- Chris St. Hilaire - Drums/vocals
- What You Need - 2009 (Unreleased & Self Produced - 16 Tracks)
- The London Souls - 2011
- Here Come The Girls - 2015
- "The London Souls: Rock-and-Roll Survivors". Retrieved 2015-10-04.
- "Episodes". Fearlessmusic.com. Retrieved 2014-07-22.
- "The London Souls Announce Debut Album (May 10, 2011) : News". PlugInMusic.com. 2011-05-10. Retrieved 2014-07-22.
- "London Souls Announce Their New Album 'Here Come The Girs'". New York Music News. 2012-11-15. Retrieved 2012-11-15.
- Steffen, Chris. "Album Premiere: Groovy Rock from the London Souls, 'Here Come the Girls'". Allmusic.com. Retrieved 2015-04-03.
|This article on a United States band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|