The Longing of Sherlock Holmes
|The Longing of Sherlock Holmes|
|Directed by||Stepán Skalský|
|Written by||Stepán Skalský|
|March 3, 1972|
The Longing of Sherlock Holmes (Czech:Touha Sherlocka Holmese) is a 1972 Czechoslovak television film directed by Stepán Skalský and starring Radovan Lukavský, Václav Voska and Vlasta Fialová. The film also features Josef Kemr. Theodor Pištěk designed the costumes for the film.
Desiring a change of pace, Sherlock Holmes decides for once to play criminal instead of crime-fighter. His attempt is eventually foiled by Watson.
- Radovan Lukavský as Sherlock Holmes
- Václav Voska as Doctor Watson
- Vlasta Fialová as Abrahamova
- Marie Rusulkova as Lady Oberonova
- Josef Patocka as Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- Hardy, Phil. The BFI Companion to Crime. A&C Black, 1997.
|This article related to a Czech film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|