(Redirected from The Loop (TV series))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up the Loop in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Loop may refer to:
- the Loop, the central business district of Chicago
- Delmar Loop, a district in St. Louis and University City, Missouri
- The Loop (CTA), an elevated rail circuit in downtown Chicago
- Tehachapi Loop, a railway spiral in California
- Loop (train), a former Amtrak train service between Chicago and Springfield, Illinois
- Alaska Central Railroad Tunnel No. 1, a tunnel and trestle in Alaska, known colloquially as "The Loop" or "The Loop District"
- Interstate 610 (Texas), a beltway in Houston, Texas
- Leeds loop, a traffic distribution route in the city centre of Leeds, United Kingdom
- Loop Parkway, a spur of the Meadowbrook State Parkway on Long Island in New York
- Massachusetts Route 213, a highway between I-93 and I-495 in Massachusetts
- The Loop (Texarkana), a beltway around Texarkana
- The Loop (Australian TV series), an Australian music television show
- The Loop (U.S. TV series), a comedy television show on the FOX network
- WCKL-FM 97.9 FM, a religious music station in Chicago formerly branded as classic rock station The Loop (WLUP-FM) from 1977 to 2018.
- WKQX (FM) an active rock radio station in Chicago which currently operates an HD channel with The Loop intellectual property of the former WLUP-FM 97.9.
- The Loop, a novel by Joe Coomer produced in 2011 as the motion picture A Bird of the Air
- The Loop, a novel by Nicholas Evans
- The Loop, a music remix group formed in 1993 by members of Celebrate the Nun
- "The Loop", a song by Morrissey from World of Morrissey
- "The Loop", a segment on Attack of the Show!
- The Loop (Methuen, Massachusetts), a shopping center in Massachusetts
- The Loop, a strip shopping mall on the north side of Kissimmee, Florida
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Loop.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.