The Lost Wandering Blues and Jazz Band
The Lost & Wandering Blues and Jazz Band was a group of street musicians playing a variety of musical styles on washtub bass, trumpet, and guitar. The band consisted of Danny Fitzgerald, Eugene Semyon Clarke, David Alexander Shore, Madeleine Peyroux, and Frank Schaap.
- Danny Fitzgerald (musician) was the band leader. He was born June 10 1933, in Kingston, New York, USA.
- Eugene Semyon Clark was born November 2, 1965 in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA.
- David Alexander Shore was born August 3, 1979 in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Madeleine Peyroux was the vocalist and was born in 1974 in Athens, Georgia, USA.
- Frank Schaap was born May 5, 1952 in New York City, New York, USA, and raised from an early age in Kentucky, USA.
- Spreading Rhythm Around
- Best Of
- Dutton, Monte (1 December 2006). True to the roots: Americana music revealed. U of Nebraska Press. p. 58. ISBN 978-0-8032-6661-2. Retrieved 13 May 2010.
- MaNie, James (14 Sep 1996). "Crossover Appeal for Atlantic's Peyroux". Billboard. Nielsen Business Media. 108 (37): 95. ISSN 0006-2510. Retrieved 13 May 2010.