The Loudest Voice in the Room
The Loudest Voice in the Room: How the Brilliant, Bombastic Roger Ailes Built Fox News - and Divided a Country is a 2014 biographical book about Fox News Channel president Roger Ailes written by Gabriel Sherman. which debuted at #9 on The New York Times Bestseller list.
- Weisberg, Jacob (Jan 12, 2014). "Gabriel Sherman's 'Loudest Voice in the Room'". The New York Times. Retrieved 2 February 2014.
- Cowles, Gregory (January 24, 2014). "Inside the List". The New York Times. Retrieved 2 February 2014.
- Fora.tv Gabriel Sherman- intimidation and smear campaign while writing the book - Panel: Truth & Consequence - Retrieved July 20, 1014
- "Roger Ailes biography 'Loudest Voice' is reasonably fair and balanced". 21 January 2014 – via LA Times.
- Coll, Steve. "The King of the Foxes". The New York Review of Books.
- Wolff, Michael (14 January 2014). "The Troublemaker". Slate – via Slate.
- "The Loudest Voice in the Room, by Gabriel Sherman, review". The Daily Telegraph.
|This article about a biographical or autobiographical book whose subject was born in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|