The Love Affair (film)
|The Love Affair|
Theatrical movie poster
|Directed by||Nuel C. Naval|
|Produced by||Malou N. Santos|
|Written by||Vanessa R. Valdez|
|Distributed by||Star Cinema|
|Box office||₱320million (worldwide) (US$6.3 million)|
The Love Affair is a 2015 Filipino drama film starring Richard Gomez, Dawn Zulueta and Bea Alonzo. It was written by Vanessa R. Valdez and directed by Nuel C. Naval. It was released on August 12, 2015 by Star Cinema.
According to Box Office Mojo, the movie earned ₱170 million domestically after 4 weeks of showing. The film received mixed reviews from critics but received favorable reception at the box-office, earning ₱320 million worldwide and is the second Filipino film to break the ₱300 million mark for 2015, second to Crazy Beautiful You.
Vince (Richard Gomez) and Trisha (Dawn Zulueta) are a married couple. Vince wants his marriage annulled after he finds out his wife is having an affair. He consults advice from a lawyer named Adie (Bea Alonzo) who is dealing with a similar situation as well. Stumbling from their own forefront and heartaches, the three will succumb to an unusual affair in the crossroads of their lives and regain strength from their downfalls. Will Vince and Trisha ever rekindle a broken flame? And will Adie have the chance to get up again?
- Bea Alonzo as Atty. Adrianne "Adie" Valiente
- Richard Gomez as Vince Ramos
- Dawn Zulueta as Patricia "Trisha" Ramos
- Ina Feleo
- Tom Rodriguez as Ryan Singson
- Tonton Gutierrez as Greg
- Grae Fernandez as Timmy Ramos
- Jane Oineza as Cassie Ramos
- Manolo Pedrosa as Miguel Ramos
- Kim Molina as Lindsay
- Alex Medina as Cedric
- Eda Nolan
- Victor Silayan as Noah Castillo
- Del Valle, Precious (August 12, 2015). "'The Love Affair': Richard, Dawn, and Bea on filming intimate scenes for the movie". Rappler. Retrieved September 13, 2015.
- Cruz, Oggs (August 14, 2015). "'The Love Affair' Review: Spineless infidelity". Rappler. Retrieved September 13, 2015.
- "'Philippines Box Office". Retrieved September 13, 2015.
- "The Love Affair naka P320 M" [The Love Affair had P320 M [Box office]]. Banat News (in Cebuano). The Philippine Star. 11 October 2015. Retrieved 19 August 2016.
|This article about a film made in the Philippines is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|