(Redirected from The Lovebirds)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lovebird is a group of small parrots.
Lovebird or Love Bird, or Lovebirds or Love Birds may refer to:
- William F. Allen (Delaware), American businessman and politician nicknamed "Lovebird"
- Love Birds (1934 film), an American film
- Love Birds (1996 film), a Tamil musical-comedy film
- Love Birds (2011 film), a New Zealand romantic comedy film
- The Lovebirds (2007 film), a Portuguese drama film
- The Lovebirds (2020 film), an American comedy film
- Love Birds (musical), a 2015 stage musical written by Robert J. Sherman
- Lovebirds (play), a 2015 Marathi play
- "Lovebird" (song), by Leona Lewis
- "Lovebird", song by Manfred Mann from Up the Junction (1968)
- "Lovebird", song by John Entwistle from Too Late the Hero (1981)
- "Lovebird", song by Jann Browne from Tell Me Why (1990)
- "Lovebird", by Ernest Ranglin
- "Love Bird", song from Love Birds (musical)
- "Lovebird", from Steel Pier (musical)
- "Lovebirds", song by the British indie group Dodgy from The Dodgy Album (1993)
- "Lovebirds", song by Hot Snakes from Audit in Progress
- "Lovebirds", song by Purp & Patron
- "Lovebirds", song by Ronald and Ruby
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lovebird.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.