Magic sword (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Magic Sword (film))
|Look up magic sword in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A magic sword is any kind of mythological or fictional sword imbued with magical power.
Magic sword may also refer to:
- Magic Sword (video game), 1990 side-scrolling fantasy arcade game
- The Magic Sword (1901 film), a British short silent fantasy film
- The Magic Sword (1950 film), a Yugoslav fantasy film, based on Serbian folk tales
- The Magic Sword (1962 film), an American fantasy film, loosely adapted from the St. George legend
- Quest for Camelot, titled The Magic Sword: Quest for Camelot in United Kingdom
- Magic Sword, two-piece American synthwave band from Boise, Idaho
- Magic Sword, alternate title for Magic Sword's 2015 debut album Volume 1
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Magic sword.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.