(Redirected from The Magnificent Seven (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Magnificent Seven or Magnificent 7 may refer to:
- The Magnificent Seven, a 1960 western film
- The Magnificent Seven Deadly Sins, a 1971 motion picture
- The Magnificent Seven (2016 film), a 2016 remake of the 1960 western film
- The Magnificent 7 (album), by The Supremes and The Four Tops
- "The Magnificent Seven (song)", a single by The Clash
- The Magnificent Seven (TV series), a 1997–2000 television series based on the 1960 film
- "Magnificent Seven", a 1993 episode of the Fox Network sitcom Married... with Children.
- "The Magnificent Seven" (Supernatural), a 2007 episode of the television series
- Magnificent Seven (gymnastics), 1996 United States Olympic Women's Gymnastics Team
- The Magnificent Seven (professional wrestling), a group of WCW professional wrestling heels in 2001
- The Magnificent Seven, an alternative nickname to the Unsinkable Seven, the seven survivor competitors of the 1963 and 1968 East African Safari Rally
- Magnificent Seven, two nicknames of thoroughbred horse racing meetings in which jockeys achieved seven victories in a single day:
- Magnificent Seven cemeteries, a group of London cemeteries constructed in the 19th century
- The Magnificent Seven, a set of seven attainment badges created by Scouting Ireland S.A.I. in the late 1990s
- The Magnificent Seven (neutron stars), a nickname for a group of nearby isolated neutron stars
- Magnificent Seven (business schools)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Magnificent Seven.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.