From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up maid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A maid is a female domestic servant employed for housekeeping.
In entertainment, The Maid may refer to:
- The Maid (1991 film), an American film
- The Maid (2005 film), a Singaporean horror film
- The Maid (2009 film), a Chilean comedy-drama film
- The Maid (Seinfeld), an episode of the American sitcom Seinfeld
The Maids may refer to:
- The Maids (Les Bonnes), a play by the French dramatist Jean Genet
- The Maids (film), a film adaptation of the play of the same name
- The Maids (opera), a 1994 operatic adaptation of the play of the same title
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Maid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.