From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Maker)
- The Maker (book), or Dreamtigers (1960), book by the Argentine author Jorge Luis Borges.
- Makers, the 2009 novel by Cory Doctorow
- Makers: The New Industrial Revolution, the 2012 business book by Chris Anderson
- Makers (magazine), the hardback book spinning off of the O'Reilly Media quarterly magazine Make which focuses on do-it-yourself (DIY) projects
- The Maker is an alias used by Ultimate Reed Richards
Film and television
- The Maker (film), 1997 American drama film
- Makers: Women Who Make America, a joint PBS-AOL video initiative formed in 2012 for recognizing trailblazing women; related PBS television series (2013)
- Makers (album), the 2006 album from Seattle singer-songwriter Rocky Votolato
- The Maker (album), 1994 album by guitarist Pat Martino
- The Makers (American band), a garage rock/rock-n-roll band from Spokane, Washington, formed in 1991
- The Makers (Australian band), a band formed around 1988
- "Maker", a song by The Hollies from their album Butterfly
- MAKERS (website), a website launched in 2012 by AOL and PBS that serves as a storytelling platform for trailblazing women
- Maker, Cornwall, a village in Britain
- Maker Studios, American company producing internet television channels
- T/Maker, personal computer software company
- Maker culture, contemporary culture, representing a technology-based extension of DIY culture
- Thon Maker (born 1997), South Sudan-born Australian basketball player
- Dwyer, Kate (March 28, 2016). "How You Can Be in the Music Video for Michelle Obama's Song With Zendaya and Lea Michele". Teen Vogue.
- "AOL and PBS Announce 'MAKERS: WOMEN WHO MAKE AMERICA'". PBS. February 28, 2012.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.