The Mall Group
|Founded||25 June 1981|
|Headquarters||Bang Kapi, Bangkok, Thailand|
|Ms Supaluck Umpujh, Chairwoman
Ms Lakana Naviroj, Managing Director
|Products||Shopping centers, department stores|
|Revenue||US$1 billion (2016 est.)|
The Mall Group (Thai: เดอะมอลล์กรุ๊ป) is one of Thailand's largest mall operators. Its main rival is the Central Group. Mall Group's brands include "The Mall", Emporium, Siam Paragon, Power Mall, Gourmet Market, The Mall SkyPORT, EmQuartier, EmSphere and BLÚPORT.
- Siam Paragon including Paragon Department Store
- The Mall SkyPORT - inside Terminal 1, Don Mueang International Airport. It is under a 10 year contract with Airports of Thailand PCL.
- BLÚPORT, Hua Hin
- EmSphere (planned)
- The Bangkok Mall (planned)
- BLÚPEARL, Phuket (under construction)
The Mall department store
Bangkok metropolitan area
- The Mall Ratchadamri (Ratchaprasong) - The first store and now defunct since 1988, after a fire and lease expiration
- The Mall II Ramkhamhaeng - department store and mini mall project, opposite The Mall Shopping Center Ramkhamhaeng.
- The Mall Ramkhamhaeng (also known as The Mall III Ramkhamhaeng) - supermarket and shopping center project.
- The Mall IV Ramkhamhaeng (also known as Major Cineplex Ramkhamhaeng) - entertainment complex project, i.e., cinemas (Major Cineplex), bowling, ice skating rink, snooker club, and mini mall. It is about 400 meters from The Mall III
- The Mall Tha Phra - First sky water park in Thailand.
- The Mall Ngamwongwan
- The Mall Bang Khae
- The Mall Bang Kapi
- "Company Overview of The Mall Group Co., Ltd". Bloomberg. Retrieved 9 November 2017.
- "Forbes Profile: Supaluck Umpujh". Forbes. Retrieved 9 November 2017.
- Jitpleecheep, Pitsinee; Banchongduang, Somruedi (2017-11-02). "The Mall Group to make cashless move". Bangkok Post. Retrieved 9 November 2017.