The Mall Group
|Founder||25 June 1981|
|Products||Shopping centers, department stores|
The Mall Group (Thai: เดอะมอลล์กรุ๊ป) is one of Thailand's largest mall operators. Its main rival is the Central Group. The Mall's brands include "The Mall", Emporium, Paragon Department Store, Power Mall, The Mall SkyPORT, EmQuartier, EmSphere and BLÚPORT.
- Paragon Department Store
- The Mall SkyPORT - inside Terminal 1, Don Mueang International Airport. It's under 10 years contract of Airports of Thailand Public Company Limited
- EmSphere (under construction)
- BLÚPORT, Hua Hin (under construction)
- The Bangkok Mall (under construction)
- BLÚPEARL, Phuket (under construction)
The Mall Department Store
Bangkok Metropolitan Area
- The Mall Ratchadamri (Ratchaprasong) - The first store and now was defunct in 1988, after the fire and the lease ran out.
- The Mall II Ramkhamhaeng - department store and mini mall project, opposite The Mall Shopping Center Ramkhamhaeng.
- The Mall Ramkhamhaeng (also known as The Mall III Ramkhamhaeng) - supermarket and shopping center project.
- The Mall IV Ramkhamhaeng (also known as Major Cineplex Ramkhamhaeng) - entertainment complex project, i.e. cinemas (Major Cineplex), bowling, ice skating ring, snooker pool club and mini mall. It is about 400 meters from The Mall III
- The Mall Tha Phra - It had the first sky water park in Thailand.
- The Mall Ngamwongwan
- The Mall Bang Khae
- The Mall Bang Kapi