The Man (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Man is a slang phrase, used to refer to a generalized idea of authority.
The Man may also refer to:
- The Man (1905 novel), a novel by Bram Stoker
- "The Man", a 1951 short story in The Illustrated Man by Ray Bradbury
- The Man (1964 novel), a 1964 novel by Irving Wallace
- The Man (comics) (1992), a graphic novel by Raymond Briggs
- "The Man", a song by Patto from their 1970 album Patto
- "The Man", a duet with Michael Jackson from Paul McCartney's 1983 album Pipes of Peace
- "The Man", a song by Eels from the 2010 album Tomorrow Morning (album)
- "The Man" (Aloe Blacc song), 2014
- "The Man" (Ed Sheeran song), 2014
- The Man (Barry White album), 1978
- The Man (Bill Drummond album), 1986
- The Man (Sponge album), 2005
- The Man (Lorne Greene album), 1965
- The Man!, album by Leroy Hutson
- The Man (1972 film) starring James Earl Jones, based upon Irving Wallace's novel
- The Man (2005 film) starring Samuel L. Jackson and Eugene Levy
- The Man, a 2001 television advertisement for Tizer in the UK
- Irina Derevko, a character in the 2001–2006 series Alias, played by Lena Olin
- Ed Brown, eponymous character in the 1974–1978 series Chico and the Man, played by Jack Albertson
- Ric Flair (born 1949), retired American professional wrestler whose catchphrases included, "To be 'the man', you gotta beat the man!"
- Seth Rollins (born 1986), American professional wrestler whose nickname is "The Man"
- Stan Musial (1920–2013), professional baseball player nicknamed "Stan the Man"
- Stan Lee (born 1922), legendary comic book creator nicknamed "Stan the Man"
- Anthony Mundine (born 1975), Australian boxer and former rugby player nicknamed "The Man"
- George Ireland, basketball coach at Loyola University Chicago
- Stan "The Man" Stasiak (1937-1997), former American professional wrestler
- The Man, a later stage name used briefly by former American professional wrestler Ray Traylor (1963-2014)
- The Man With No Name, a later stage title used by American professional wrestler Brutus Beefcake
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Man.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.