The Man I Want
|The Man I Want|
|Directed by||Leslie S. Hiscott|
|Produced by||Herbert Smith|
|Written by||Michael Barringer|
|Starring||Henry Kendall |
The Man I Want is a 1934 British comedy film directed by Leslie S. Hiscott and starring Henry Kendall, Wendy Barrie and Betty Astell. The screenplay concerns a man who accidentally comes across some stolen jewells. The film was made at Beaconsfield Studios.
- Henry Kendall as Peter Mason
- Wendy Barrie as Marion Round
- Betty Astell as Prue Darrell
- Davy Burnaby as Sir George Round
- Wally Patch as Crook
- Hal Walters as Crook
- Chibnall, Steve. Quota Quickies: The Birth of the British 'B' Film. British Film Institute, 2007.
- Low, Rachael. Filmmaking in 1930s Britain. George Allen & Unwin, 1985.
- Wood, Linda. British Films, 1927-1939. British Film Institute, 1986.
|This article related to a British comedy film of the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|