The Man Who Killed Hitler and Then the Bigfoot
|The Man Who Killed Hitler and Then the Bigfoot|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Robert D. Krzykowski|
|Produced by||Robert D. Krzykowski|
|Written by||Robert D. Krzykowski|
|Music by||Joe Kraemer|
|Edited by||Zach Passero|
Epic Pictures Releasing
Epic Pictures Group
|Distributed by||Eagle Films|
The Man Who Killed Hitler and Then the Bigfoot is a 2018 American adventure drama film, written, co-produced and directed by Robert Krzykowski, and starring Sam Elliott, Aidan Turner and Caitlin FitzGerald.
- Sam Elliott as Calvin Barr
- Aidan Turner as Young Calvin Barr
- Caitlin FitzGerald as Maxine
- Sean Bridgers as Mr. Gardner
- Ron Livingston as Flag Pin
- Ellar Coltrane as "The Clerk"
- Larry Miller as Ed
- Rizwan Manji as Maple Leaf
- Mark Steger as the Bigfoot
Filming took place from August to September 2017 in Western Massachusetts.
On review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes, the film holds an approval rating of 75%, based on 27 reviews with an average rating of 6.9/10. On aggregation website Metacritic the film has a weighted average score of 50/100, indicating "mixed or average reviews"
- N'Duka, Amanda (9 August 2017). "Ron Livingston, Larry Miller & Rizwan Manji Cast In 'The Man Who Killed Hitler And Then The Bigfoot'". Deadline Hollywood. Penske Business Media. Retrieved 1 September 2017.
- Foutch, Haleigh (22 June 2018). "Exclusive: Sam Elliot Is 'The Man Who Killed Hitler and Then The Bigfoot' in First Poster". Collider. Complex Media. Retrieved 27 August 2018.
- "The Man Who Killed Hitler and then The Bigfoot". Fantasia Film Festival. Retrieved 15 August 2018.
- India-West Staff Reporter (31 August 2017). "Rizwan Manji Lands Role in 'The Man Who Killed Hitler And Then The Bigfoot'". India West. Retrieved 1 September 2017.
- "The Man Who Killed Hitler and Then The Bigfoot (2018)". Rotten Tomatoes. Fandango Media. Retrieved 27 August 2018.
|This 2010s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|