The Man Who Killed Hitler and Then the Bigfoot
|The Man Who Killed Hitler and Then the Bigfoot|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Robert D. Krzykowski|
|Produced by||Robert D. Krzykowski|
|Written by||Robert D. Krzykowski|
|Music by||Joe Kraemer|
|Edited by||Zach Passero|
Epic Pictures Releasing
Epic Pictures Group
|Distributed by||Eagle Films|
The Man Who Killed Hitler and Then the Bigfoot is a 2018 American adventure drama film, written, co-produced and directed by Robert Krzykowski, and starring Sam Elliott, Aidan Turner and Caitlin FitzGerald.
- Sam Elliott as Calvin Barr
- Aidan Turner as Young Calvin Barr
- Caitlin FitzGerald as Maxine
- Sean Bridgers as Mr. Gardner
- Ron Livingston as Flag Pin
- Ellar Coltrane as "The Clerk"
- Larry Miller as Ed
- Rizwan Manji as Maple Leaf
- Mark Steger as the Bigfoot
Filming took place from August to September 2017 in Western Massachusetts.
Calvin Barr (Sam Elliot) kills Hitler. He then kills Bigfoot.
On review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes, the film holds an approval rating of 75%, based on 27 reviews with an average rating of 6.9/10. On aggregation website Metacritic the film has a weighted average score of 50/100, indicating "mixed or average reviews"
- N'Duka, Amanda (9 August 2017). "Ron Livingston, Larry Miller & Rizwan Manji Cast In 'The Man Who Killed Hitler And Then The Bigfoot'". Deadline Hollywood. Penske Business Media. Retrieved 1 September 2017.
- Foutch, Haleigh (22 June 2018). "Exclusive: Sam Elliot Is 'The Man Who Killed Hitler and Then The Bigfoot' in First Poster". Collider. Complex Media. Retrieved 27 August 2018.
- "The Man Who Killed Hitler and then The Bigfoot". Fantasia Film Festival. Retrieved 15 August 2018.
- India-West Staff Reporter (31 August 2017). "Rizwan Manji Lands Role in 'The Man Who Killed Hitler And Then The Bigfoot'". India West. Retrieved 1 September 2017.
- "The Man Who Killed Hitler and Then The Bigfoot (2018)". Rotten Tomatoes. Fandango Media. Retrieved 27 August 2018.
|This 2010s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|