The Man of My Life
|The Man of My Life|
|Directed by||Zabou Breitman|
|Produced by||Philippe Godeau
|Written by||Zabou Breitman
Agnès de Sacy
|Edited by||Richard Marizy|
|Distributed by||Wild Bunch Distribution|
|Box office||$5.3 million|
The Man of My Life (French: L'Homme de sa vie) is a French film directed by Zabou Breitman, written by Breitman and Agnès de Sacy, and produced by Philippe Godeau. It was first released in 2006.
- Bernard Campan as Frédéric
- Charles Berling as Hugo
- Léa Drucker as Frédérique
- Jacqueline Jehanneuf as Jacqueline
- Éric Prat as Guillaume
- Niels Lexcellent as Arthur
- Anna Chalon as Capucine
- Antonin Chalon as Mathieu
- Léocadia Rodriguez-Henocq as Jeanne
- Caroline Gonce as Ilse
- Aurélie Guichard as Lucinda
- Philippe Lefebvre as Benoît
- Angie David as Anne-Sophie
- Gabrielle Atger as Pauline
Review aggregation website Rotten Tomatoes reported an approval rating of 47%, based on 19 reviews, with an average score of 5.75/10. At Metacritic, which assigns a normalized rating out of 100 to reviews from mainstream critics, the film received an average score of 52, based on 4 reviews, indicating "mixed or average reviews".
|Award / Film Festival||Category||Recipients and nominees||Result|
|Globes de Cristal Award||Best Actress||Léa Drucker||Won|
- Holden, Stephen (21 September 2007). "Movie Review: The Man of My Life (2006)". New York Times. Retrieved 1 February 2011.
- Feeney, Mark (9 November 2007). "'Life' is a breezy melodrama". Boston Globe. Retrieved 1 February 2011.
- "Zabou Breitman présente "L'homme de sa vie"". TF1 (in French). 11 October 2006. Retrieved 1 February 2011.
- "The Man of My Life (2007)". Rotten Tomatoes.
- "The Man of My Life". Metacritic.
|This article related to a French film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|