From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Manuscript)
|Look up manuscript in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A manuscript is an original copy of a text.
Manuscript may also refer to:
- Manuscript (publishing)
- Manuscript, block letters
- "The Manuscript" TV episode of Tales of Wells Fargo 1958
- "The Manuscript" TV episode of The Mysterious Cities of Gold
- The Manuscript, novel by Eva Zeller
- The Manuscript (EP), My Dying Bride
- "Manuscript", song by Al Stewart from Zero She Flies 1970
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manuscript.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.