The Marian Conspiracy
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Marian Conspiracy|
|Big Finish Productions audio drama|
|Written by||Jacqueline Rayner|
|Directed by||Gary Russell|
|Produced by||Gary Russell
|Executive producer(s)||Stephen Cole
|Length||1 hr 46 mins 58 secs|
|Release date||March 2000|
The Sixth Doctor meets Evelyn Smythe and attempts to find out why she is disappearing by travelling back in time to the era of Queen Mary.
This episode addresses issues of freedom of religious expression.
- The Doctor — Colin Baker
- Evelyn Smythe — Maggie Stables
- George Crow — Sean Jackson
- John Wilson — Gary Russell
- William Leaf — Jez Fielder
- Lady Sarah — Jo Castleton
- The Queen — Anah Ruddin
- Reverend Thomas — Nicholas Pegg
- Francois de Noailles — Barnaby Edwards
- Royal Guard — Alistair Lock
- This story features the first appearance of the first made-for-Big Finish companion, Evelyn. How she parted company with the Doctor is revealed in Thicker Than Water.
- The Doctor mentions being in the Tower of London in The Mind of Evil. The Sixth Doctor and Evelyn return to it in Jubilee.
- Big Finish Productions - The Marian Conspiracy
- The Marian Conspiracy at the Doctor Who Reference Guide