Mark of Cain (disambiguation)
(Redirected from The Mark of Cain (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mark of Cain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Mark of Cain mainly refers to the Curse and mark of Cain from the Bible.
Mark of Cain may also refer to:ham son of Cain, and had Cain's mark .
- The Mark of Cain (band), an Australian band
- The Mark of Cain (1916 film), a 1916 American silent film starring Lon Chaney, Sr.
- The Mark of Cain (1917 film), a 1917 American silent mystery film directed by George Fitzmaurice
- The Mark of Cain (1947 film), a British film directed by Brian Desmond Hurt
- The Mark of Cain (2000 film), a 2000 documentary by Alix Lambert on Russian criminal tattoos
- The Mark of Cain (2007 film), a 2007 television film by Channel 4
- Mark of Cain (novel), a novel by Israeli author Ram Oren
- "Mark of Cain", a song by Therion from the album Crowning of Atlantis
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mark of Cain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.