The Mark of Zorro
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Mark of Zorro may refer to:
- The Curse of Capistrano, a 1919 novel by Johnston McCulley that introduced the character Zorro. In 1924 it was re-published as The Mark of Zorro following the success of the 1920 film, and the novel has since been reprinted using both titles.
- The Mark of Zorro, 1920 silent film starring Douglas Fairbanks
- The Mark of Zorro, 1940 film starring Tyrone Power
- The Mark of Zorro, 1974 television movie starring Frank Langella
- The Mark of Zorro (La marque de Zorro), 1975 French film starring Clint Douglas
- Mark of Zorro, also known as Who's Afraid of Zorro and They Call Him Zorro... Is He? (Ah sì? E io lo dico a Zzzzorro!), 1975 Italian film starring George Hilton
- The Mark of Zorro, 1997 radio drama produced by BBC
- The Mark of Zorro, 2011 radio drama produced by Hollywood Theater of the Ear for Blackstone Audio
- The Mask of Zorro, 1998 film starring Anthony Hopkins and Antonio Banderas
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Mark of Zorro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.