From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Martians (group))
|Look up Martian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Martian is a hypothetical inhabitant of the planet Mars.
Martian, Martians, The Martian or The Martians may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- The name used for the Martius family of ancient Rome in William Shakespeare's play Coriolanus
- The Martian (du Maurier novel), an 1898 novel by George du Maurier
- Martian (The War of the Worlds), the invaders from H. G. Wells' 1898 novel The War of the Worlds and its adaptations and offshoots
- Marvin the Martian, a Warner Bros. cartoon character, first appearing in 1948
- The Martian a.k.a. "Uncle Martin," a character in the 1963 television series, My Favorite Martian
- The Martians (1999 book), a collection of short stories supplementing the Mars trilogy by Kim Stanley Robinson
- The Martians (band), a Scottish band formed in 2001
- The Martian (Weir novel), a 2011 science fiction novel by Andy Weir
- The Martian (film), a 2015 film directed by Ridley Scott, based on the novel by Andy Weir
- The Martians (scientists), a group of scientists and other notable persons from Hungary, formed in the early half of the 20th century
- Martian Watches, a brand of American smart watch founded in 2007
- Martians, the mascot of Goodrich High School – see Goodrich Area Schools
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Martian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.