The Masks of the Devil
|The Masks of the Devil|
|Directed by||Victor Sjöström|
|Written by||Marian Ainslee|
|Based on||Die Masken Erwin Reiners|
by Jakob Wassermann
Eva von Berne
|Music by||William Axt|
|Cinematography||Oliver T. Marsh|
|Edited by||Conrad A. Nervig|
The Masks of the Devil is a lost 1928 American drama silent film directed by Victor Sjöström and written by Marian Ainslee, Ruth Cummings, Svend Gade and Frances Marion. The film stars John Gilbert, Alma Rubens, Theodore Roberts, Frank Reicher and Eva von Berne. The film was released on November 17, 1928, by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer.
This article needs a plot summary. (March 2019)
- John Gilbert as Baron Reiner
- Alma Rubens as Countess Zellner
- Theodore Roberts as Count Palester
- Frank Reicher as Count Zellner
- Eva von Berne as Virginia
- Ralph Forbes as Manfred
- Ethel Wales as Virginia's Aunt
- Polly Ann Young as Dancer
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:The Masks of the Devil
- "The Masks of the Devil (1928) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved 8 November 2014.
- "The Masks of the Devil". AFI. Retrieved 8 November 2014.
|This 1920s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|