From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Mass)
|Look up mass in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mass is a physics term for one of three properties of matter.
Mass may also refer to:
- Mass (liturgy), an act of worship in some Christian churches
- Mass (Catholic Church), the main act of worship of the Catholic Church
- Mass (music), a choral composition that sets liturgical text to music
- Mass (Stravinsky), a composition by Igor Stravinsky
- Mass (Bernstein), a musical theater work by Leonard Bernstein
- Mass (English band), a post-punk band
- Mass (Grotus album), 1996
- Mass (Alastair Galbraith album), 2011
- The Mass (album), by musical project Era
- Mass, an alias of electronic musician Peter Harris
- MASS (decoy system), a naval defence system
- MASS, M26 Modular Accessory Shotgun System, a developmental shotgun for the M16 rifle/M4 carbine family of guns
- MASS, Marine Air Support Squadrons, part of the United States Marines
- Mass., an abbreviation for the U.S. state of Massachusetts
- Mass or Massachusetts Bay, off the U.S. state of the same name
- Mass City, Michigan, also known as Mass, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Mass society, society based on relations between huge numbers of people, whose prototypical denizen is the "mass man"
- Mass politics, politics in the mass society, featuring especially the modern political party
- Mass media, communication channels which can reach huge numbers of people
- The Masses, a socialist magazine published in the USA from 1911–1917
- Mass Party, a political party in Thailand (2006–2009?)
- Mass (mass spectrometry), a chemical analysis technique
- Mass (film), a 2004 Tollywood film starring Akkineni Nagarjuna
- Marc and Eva Stern Math and Science School (Stern MASS)
- Maß, a unit of volume in German, pronounced 'mass'
- Manab Adhikar Sangram Samiti, a human rights NGO in Assam (India)
- Mass (novel), a 1973 novel by Filipino author F. Sionil José
- MASS Engineering, a British vehicle body manufacturer and school bus operator
- Tumor, a neoplasm that is enlarged
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mass.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.