The May Fair Hotel
|The May Fair Hotel|
|Location||Mayfair, London, England|
|Management||Edwardian Group London|
|Number of rooms||404|
The May Fair Hotel is a hotel on Stratton Street in Mayfair, London, that first opened in 1927 on the site of Devonshire House in Stratton Street.. The hotel is now owned by Edwardian Hotels, and Inderneel Singh, son of the chairman and CEO Jasminder Singh, is the managing director.
The 404-room hotel completed a $150 million renovation in November 2006, updating the hotel which opened in 1927, with King George V and Queen Mary in attendance. It also accommodates the May Fair Theatre, which opened in 1963.
- "Edwardian Group London announces new General Manager of the May Fair Hotel" (PDF). Edwardian.com. Retrieved 2017-01-27.
- Weinreb et al. 2008, p. 679.
- "Inderneel Singh, Managing Director, May Fair Hotel, London". Asian-voice.com. Retrieved 2017-01-27.
- "Hotels: Reviews, News and Ratings". Hotelchatter.com. Retrieved 2017-01-28.
- "The May Fair". www.radissonblu-edwardian.com. Retrieved 11 January 2018.
- "The May Fair Theatre private screening room". www.themayfairhotel.co.uk. Retrieved 2019-03-07.
- Weinreb et al. 2008, pp. 536,679.
- "AMBROSE, BERT (C. 1896-1971)". English Heritage. Retrieved 2012-08-17.