The Messenger (2015 documentary film)
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (July 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Directed by||Su Rynard|
|Written by||Su Rynard|
The Messenger is a 2015 documentary film written and directed by Su Rynard, focusing on the protection of multiple types of songbirds throughout the world. The film's world premiere took place at the Hot Docs Canadian International Documentary Festival on 2015-04-28.
The film features German composer and DJ Dominik Eulberg, expert Dr. Bridget Stutchbury, Michael Mesure, Dr. Christy Morrissey, Turkish ecologist Çağan Şekercioğlu, and ornithologist Alejandra Martinez-Salinas.
At the Hot Docs festival, The Messenger finished third in the audience balloting.
- Steve Gow. "Hot Docs: DAY 6 – THE MESSENGER". Strictly Docs. Retrieved 2015-10-21.
- "The Messenger (programme note)". Hot Docs Canadian International Documentary Festival. Retrieved 2015-10-21.
- Linda Barnard (2015-05-04). "U.S. documentary Unbranded wins audience award at Hot Docs". Toronto Star. Retrieved 2015-10-21.
- Dave McNary (2015-10-13). "Songbird Documentary 'The Messenger' Gets U.S. Release". Variety. Retrieved 2015-10-21.
- Indiegogo (crowdfunding page)
- Official Facebook page
- The Messenger on IMDb
- The Hollywood Reporter (review)
|This article about a Canadian documentary film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This documentary film article about environmental issues is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|