From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Misfits)
|Look up misfit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Misfits, or The Misfits, may refer to:
In film, television and theater
- The Misfits (film), a 1961 film starring Clark Gable, Marilyn Monroe, and Montgomery Clift
- Misfits of Science, an American television series
- Misfits (TV series), a British television series
- Misfits, a documentary play by Alex Finlayson about the making of the film
- Misfits (band), an American rock band
- Misfits (quartet), a barbershop quartet
- Misfits (Sara Hickman album)
- Misfits (The Kinks album)
- Misfits, a British rock band formed in 1979 by Rusty Egan and Midge Ure
- The Misfits, a fictional musical group in the television series Jem
- MISFITS, the Minnesota Society for Interest in Science Fiction and Fantasy
- Misfit Wearables, also known as Misfit, a hardware company that designs and manufactures wearable products that use sensor technology.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Misfits.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.