The Mistake on the Lake
(Redirected from The Mistake by the Lake)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Mistake on the Lake or The Mistake by the Lake is a pejorative term referring to:
- Cleveland, a city in the U.S. state of Ohio located on the southern shore of Lake Erie
- Cleveland Stadium, a former professional sports venue in Cleveland, Ohio; site demolished in 1996
- Erie, a city in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania also located on the southern shore of Lake Erie
- Exhibition Stadium, a former sports venue in Toronto, Canada, on the northern shore of Lake Ontario; demolished in 1999
- Ohio's 9th congressional district, one of Ohio's voting districts in the United States Congress
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Mistake on the Lake.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.