From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Mix Tape (disambiguation))
|Look up mixtape in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A mixtape is a compilation of songs recorded in a specific order, traditionally onto an audio compact cassette.
Mixtape or The Mix Tape may also refer to:
- Summer MixTape Festival, a music festival held in Hershey, Pennsylvania
- Mixtapes (band), a rock band from Cincinnati
- Mixtape in hip hop culture, a non-album release to generate exposure for the artist
- The Mixtape (Meridian Dawn EP)
- Mix Tape (Los Abandoned album), 2006
- Mix Tape (The Felice Brothers album), 2010
- Mixtape (Hadouken! EP), 2007
- The Mix Tape (KRS-One album), 2002
- The Mix Tape (MC Breed album), 2004
- The Mix Tape, Vol. 1, the 1995 installment of Funkmaster Flex's Mix Tape series
- The Mix Tape, Vol. II, the 1997 installment of Funkmaster Flex's Mix Tape series
- The Mix Tape, Vol. III, the 1999 installment of Funkmaster Flex's Mix Tape series
- The Mix Tape, Vol. IV, the 2000 installment of Funkmaster Flex's Mix Tape series
- "Mixtape" (Autumn Hill song), a song from Autumn Hill's 2015 album Anchor
- "Mixtape", a song from Chance the Rapper's 2016 album Coloring Book
- "Mix Tape", a song from Brand New's 2001 album Your Favorite Weapon
- "Mix Tape", a song from 2002 Broadway play Avenue Q
- Mix Tape: The Art of Cassette Culture, a 2005 book edited by musician Thurston Moore
- Mixtape, a 2009 short film written and directed by Luke Snellin
- All pages beginning with "mixtape"
- All pages beginning with "mix tape"
- All pages with a title containing mixtape
- All pages with a title containing mix tape
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mixtape.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.