The Moles (Australian band)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Moles were formed in Sydney and debuted in 1990 with the EP Untune the Sky. In 1991 they released their second EP, Tendrils and Paracetamol. 1992 followed their first full-length album Untune the Sky, after which The Moles relocated to New York, where they released a pair of seven-inch singles (later packaged together as the Double Single EP).
After a move to London, The Moles broke up in 1993.
In 1994, Davies revived The Moles, which resulted in their second album Instinct.
- Untune the Sky (1992, Seaside Records)
- Instinct (1994, Flydaddy Records)
- Tonight's Music (2016, Fire Records (UK))
- Propeller (1990, Secret Family Records)
- Seaside Split with Brokenhead and Headache (1991, Seaside Records)
- Flashbacks and Dream Sequences (2014, Fire Records (UK))
- "The Moles". Astral Radio Digital. Retrieved 23 April 2013.
- Short Biography at allmusic.com Retrieved 8 April 2013