This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (December 2010)
|Origin||Springfield, Missouri, United States|
|Labels||Hightone Records, Almeron Records|
D. Clinton Thompson
|Past members||Joe Terry|
The Morells are an American rock band from Springfield, Missouri. They released an album titled Shake and Push in 1982. The band's members have included bassist and producer Lou Whitney, guitarist D. Clinton Thompson, keyboardists Kelly Brown, Maralie (Whitney), Dudley Brown, and Joe Terry, and drummer Ron Gremp.
The band traces its roots to The Symptoms, a bar band in Springfield in 1973. The Symptoms evolved into The Skeletons, which then developed into The Morells (and back and forth since). In various forms they have also performed under the names The Park Central Squares and Combo.com. Several live albums have been released on Almeron Records since 2004.
- 1982: Shake and Push - Borrowed Records 3302
- 2001: The Morells - Slewfoot
- 2005: Think About It - Hightone
- 2005: Anthology Live - 101 Songs About Cars, Girls, And Food!!! - Almeron Records
- The Skeletons and Morells fan site
- The Morells on Hightone Records
- PopMatters Review of The Morells
- Bio on Allmusic.com
- Article from May 2001 "The Morells are Back"
|This article on a United States rock music band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|