The Mortgage Works
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The Mortgage Works (UK) plc is a specialist mortgage lender of Nationwide Building Society, working primarily through regulated intermediaries and based in Bournemouth, Dorset, England. They specialise in buy to let mortgage finance.
Originally Sun Bank, it was purchased by the Portman Building Society in 2001 and renamed to The Mortgage Works in 2004. When Portman was merged with the Nationwide in 2007 they continued to trade under a separate name as a subsidiary.
- The Mortgage Works official website for mortgage brokers
- TMWOnline - official website for online applications by mortgage brokers
- The Mortgage Works official website for direct customers
- "Portman to acquire Sun Bank Plc". 2001-06-30. Retrieved 2009-10-19.
- "Sun Bank changes name to The Mortgage Works". 2004-01-14. Retrieved 2009-10-19.
- "900 jobs to go after Nationwide and Portman merger". 2007-05-18. Retrieved 2009-04-04.
|This article about an English company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a financial services company in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|