From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Mummy)
|Look up Mummy or mummy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A mummy is an unusually well preserved corpse.
Mummy or The Mummy may also refer to:
- Mummia, a substance also known as "mummy"
- Mummy brown, a pigment claimed to be made from mummies
- Mummy paper, a paper claimed to be made from mummies
- Mummy wasp, wasp of the genus Aleiodes
- Mummy (Dungeons & Dragons), role-playing game monster
- Mummification (BDSM), a bondage practice
- Mummy Range, a mountain range in the Rocky Mountains of northern Colorado in the United States
- Mummy Cave, a rock shelter and archeological site in Park County, Wyoming, United States, near the eastern entrance to Yellowstone National Park
- Mummy ride, a dark ride at three theme parks based on the film franchise
People or groups
- Mummy, a nickname for mother
- The Mummies, 1980s American garage punk band
- Here Come the Mummies, R&B band, colloquially Mummies
- The Mummy! (or The Mummy, or A Tale of the Twenty-Second Century, an 1827 novel by Jane C. Loudon
- The Mummy, or Ramses the Damned, a 1989 novel by Anne Rice
- The Mummy. A Handbook of Egyptian Funerary Archaeology, by Egyptologist E. A. Wallis Budge
Theater, movies, television and radio
- Mummies Alive!, a 1997 animated series by DIC Entertainment
- The Mummy (1911 film), a 1911 American movie made by the Thanhouser Company
- The Mummy (1932 film), a 1932 American movie starring Boris Karloff as Imhotep/Ardath Bey
- The Mummy (1959 film), a 1959 British movie starring Christopher Lee as Kharis.
- The Night of Counting the Years, a 1969 Egyptian movie by Shadi Abdel Salam known in Arabic as المومياء Al-Mūmīa' (The Mummy) *
- Tale of the Mummy, a 1998 British-American horror film
- The Mummy (franchise), overview of the movies
- The Mummy (1999 radio), a drama produced by Radio Tales for National Public Radio
- Mummy (2016 film) An Indian Kannada language film
- "The Mummy", a song by JJ Lin from the album Qi Dai Ai
- The Mummy, nickname of Joe D'Acquisto, professional wrestler
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mummy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.