The Music Group
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Music group (disambiguation).
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Besson (brass instruments)
- Buffet Crampon (woodwinds)
- Karl Höfner (stringed instruments and guitars)
- Julius Keilwerth (saxophones)
- Roderich Paesold (stringed instruments and bows)
- Rico International (reeds and accessories)
- W. Schreiber & Söhne (woodwinds)
- Jakob Winter (cases)
As of 2006, their holdings had been acquired by various other owners.
- "Last version of the company website archive at www.archive.org". Archived from the original on 2007-01-14.
|This article about a musical instrument company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|