The Mystery of the Hooded Horsemen
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Mystery of the Hooded Horsemen|
|Directed by||Ray Taylor|
|Produced by||Edward Finney (producer)
Lindsley Parsons (supervising producer)
|Written by||Edmond Kelso (story)
Edmond Kelso (screenplay)
|Edited by||Frederick Bain|
|Distributed by||Grand National Pictures|
Tex and Stubby keep their promise to a dying friend by helping his partner hang on to his gold mine and to avenge his death by taking on and wiping out a horde of masked riders.
- Tex Ritter as Tex Martin
- White Flash as Tex's horse
- Iris Meredith as Nancy Wilson
- Horace Murphy as Stubby
- Charles King as Blackie Devlin
- Earl Dwire as Sheriff Walker
- Forrest Taylor as Norton
- Joseph W. Girard as Dan Farley
- Lafe McKee as Tom Wilson
- Hank Worden as Deputy
- Ray Whitley as Band Leader
- The Range Ramblers as Saloon musicians
- Tex Ritter - "Ride, Ride, Ride" (Written by Fred Rose and Michael David)
- Tex Ritter - "I'm a Texas Cowboy"
- Tex Ritter - "Ride Around Little Dogies"
- Tex Ritter - "Rosita"
- Tex Ritter - "A'Ridin' Old Paint"
- The Mystery of the Hooded Horsemen on Internet Movie Database
- The Mystery of the Hooded Horsemen is available for free download at the Internet Archive
|This 1930s Western film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|