The Mystery of the Pantomime Cat
|This article does not cite any sources. (July 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The safe of a theatre is stolen. The main suspect is the Pantomime cat. Or would it be his friend Zoe? The five find-outers along with the dog are on the track. PC Pippin, who is in charge of Mr Goon's duty helps the Find-Outers. Recovering from all the false clues the find-outers had planted, they find in last moments that Alec Grant, another member of the cast, had his Sister Nora to do his show while he stole the safe to pay him back for his terrible deeds.
- Fatty - The chief of the Five Find-Outers and Dog
- Larry - The former chief of the Five Find-Outers and Dog
- Pip - A member of the Five Find-Outers and Dog
- Bets - The youngest member of the Five Find-Outers and Dog
- Daisy - A member of the Five Find-Outers and Dog
- Buster - A black scottie dog owned by Fatty
- PC Pippin - A policeman who replaced Mr. Goon
- Mr. Goon - The local policeman
- Boysie Summers - The pantomime cat in the Dick Whittington skit
- Zoe Markham - Dick Whittington in the Dick Whittington skit
- Alec Grant - Dick's mother in the Dick's Whittington skit
- John James - The king in the Dick Whittington skit
- William Orr - The captain of Dick's ship in the Dick Whittington skit
- Peter Watting - Dick's master in the Dick Whittington skit
- Lucy White - Margot, who is Dick Whittington's sweetheart in the Dick Whittington skit
- Theatre Manager - The manager of the theatre where the skit is played
|This article about a children's novel of the 1940s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.