The NOCO Company
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (April 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founded||1914 (as Nook & O'Neill)|
|Founder||Joseph Henry Nook, Sr.|
|Headquarters||Glenwillow, Ohio, United States|
|William Nook (Chairman & CEO), Jonathan Nook (CVO & President)|
|Revenue||$53.67 million (2015)|
Number of employees
The NOCO Company (commonly referred to as NOCO) is an American, privately held, multinational corporation that designs, manufacturers, and markets consumer electronics, automotive chemicals, plastics, and various electrical components.
NOCO was founded as Nook & O'Neill in 1914. Joseph Henry Nook, Sr. was later inducted into the Automotive Hall of Fame for the contributions he made to the automotive industry with The NOCO Company. Their original catalog can still be found in various automotive museums and archives. NOCO holds over two dozen patents including a patent for Portable vehicle battery jump start apparatus with safety protection.
Advanced Fishing Technologies acquisition
In 2009, NOCO acquired Advanced Fishing Technologies ("AFT)", a high-tech manufacturer of marine, industrial and photostatic battery management solutions.
NOCO's ChargeLight was first created from a fully funded Kickstarter campaign, which raised $121,329.
Genius Boost family
- Bloomberg Business: The NOCO Company
- D&B: The NOCO Company
- "Joseph Henry Nook Sr Automotive Hall of Fame" (PDF). Automotive Hall of Fame. Retrieved 29 March 2016.
- "Vintage NOCO Catalog" (PDF). NOCO. Retrieved 4 April 2016.
- "USPTO.gov The NOCO Company". USPTO.gov. 2016. Retrieved 2016-02-15.
- "United States Patent: 9,007,015". USPTO.gov. 2016. Retrieved 2016-02-15.
- "A Jump Starter Can Save You Time and Money". Retrieved 2017-02-26.
- "The Noco Company Announces Acquisition of Advanced Fishing Technologies" (PDF). besabattery.com. 2009. Retrieved 2016-02-15.
- "ChargeLight, Shipping And Kickstarter". Kickstarter.com. 2014. Retrieved 2016-02-15.
- "Noco GB30 Genius Boost - TopSpeed Tested". TopSpeed.com. 2015. Retrieved 2016-02-15.
- "Noco Genius Boost GB30 jump starter". ConsumerReports. 2015. Retrieved 2016-02-15.