From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Name)
|Look up name in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A name is a word or term used for identification.
Name may also refer to:
- .name, a generic top-level domain for use on the Internet
- NAME (dispersion model), an atmospheric pollution dispersion model
- Name.com, a domain registrar
- Identifier (computer science), an entity name in programming languages and information processing systems
- "Name" (song), a song by Goo Goo Dolls from their album A Boy Named Goo
- The Name, a London band formed in the 1980s, signed to Dindisc and then China Records
- Personal name, the full set of names given to an individual
- The Name (play), a 1995 play by the Norwegian writer Jon Fosse
- "The Name", initial episode in the list of Dilbert animated series episodes
- "Name", a wealthy individual who pledges their wealth to underwrite losses at Lloyd's of London
- "Ha Shem", aka The Name, a reference to the Hebrew Tetragrammaton YHWH
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.