The New Exploits of Elaine
|The New Exploits of Elaine|
Screenshot of Pearl White
|Directed by||Louis J. Gasnier
|Produced by||Leopold Wharton
|Written by||Arthur B. Reeve|
|Distributed by||Pathé Exchange
- Pearl White as Elaine Dodge
- Creighton Hale as Walter Jameson
- Arnold Daly as Detective Craig Kennedy
- Edwin Arden as Wu Fang. Wu Fang appeared in several Pearl White serials. The name was based on a Chinese diplomat. Wu Ting Fang was a Chinese diplomat in Washington and wrote America, through the spectacles of an Oriental diplomat (excerpted in The New York Times, 22 March 1914). This was published less than a year before Arthur B. Reeve created the villain character.
- M.W. Rale as Long Sin. Long Sin, the Yellow Peril character from the first serial, became just an agent of Wu Fang in this serial.
- Bessie Wharton as Aunt Josephine
- Gazelle Marche as Innocent Inez
- Ah Ling Foo as a Chinese Heavy
- Howard Cody
- The Serpent Sign
- The Cryptic Ring
- The Watching Eye
- The Vengeance of Wu Fang
- The Saving Circles
- Spontaneous Combustion
- The Ear In The Wall
- The Opium Smugglers
- The Tell-Tale Heart
- Shadows of War
- "Progressive Silent Film List: The New Exploits of Elaine". Silent Era. Retrieved 2010-07-19.
- Stedman, Raymond William (1971). "2. The Perils of Success". Serials: Suspense and Drama By Installment. University of Oklahoma Press. p. 39. ISBN 978-0-8061-0927-5.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to The New Exploits of Elaine.|
|This article about a silent film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an action film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|