From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The New Standard)
New Standard may refer to:
- New Standard Aircraft Company, a company based in the United States that operated from 1927 to 1931
- The New Standard (newspaper), a free-distribution semi-monthly Jewish newspaper in Columbus, Ohio
- The NewStandard, an online news service that was discontinued in 2007
- The New Standard, the name by which the London Evening Standard was known between 1980 and 1985
- The New Standard, the name by which The Standard (Philippines) was briefly known in 2015–16
- The New Standard (Herbie Hancock album), a 1996 album by Herbie Hancock
- The New Standard (Jamie Saft album), a 2014 album by Jamie Saft, Steve Swallow and Bobby Previte
- The New Standards, a minimalist jazz trio formed in Minneapolis, Minnesota, in 2005
- New standard tuning, a tuning for the guitar that approximates all-fifths tuning
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title New Standard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.