This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founded||New York, New York, United States (2000)|
|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
Number of locations
|New York, United States|
Atlanta, United States
Chicago, United States
Denver, United States
San Francisco, United States
Los Angeles, United States
Washington D.C., United States
London, United Kingdom
|Mark Toogood, Rob Beynon|
The company combines a video distribution platform and an embeddable, web-based streaming video player to support the marketing efforts of global brands, organizations, and agencies including NATO, Porsche, Panasonic, UNICEF, adidas, Intel, Rolls-Royce, and Roche.
thenewsmarket.com site is used by more than 30,000 media outlets in over 190 countries to access, preview and order free broadcast-quality video and other multimedia content for use in their programming.
In September 2012, TheNewsMarket was acquired by Definition 6, a 15-year-old digital marketing agency based out of Atlanta, GA.
In July 2009, TheNewsMarket announced that it would acquire Medialink Worldwide. The deal was completed in September 2009. This combines The NewsMarket's digital video distribution platform with Medialink's professional services and production capabilities to create a complete video solution. In April 2010, The NewsMarket and Medialink rebranded as Synaptic Digital. The company continues to power www.thenewsmarket.com.
- adidas' BroadcastRoom - Powered by The NewsMarket
- Intel's Media Center
- Rolls-Royce Multimedia Press Room - Powered by The NewsMarket
- Roche Broadcast Room - Powered by The NewsMarket
- In a First, Geneva Motor Show to Be Broadcast Live and Available On-Demand - 2009 - euroinvestor.co.uk
- The NewsMarket Raises Capital From Apax Partners and the Hearst Corporation - April 24, 2004 - Allbusiness.com
- Hearst is Transforming Online Video and Itself with Smart Investing in MobiTV, Slingbox, Brightcove and the NewsMarket- March 29, 2007 - beet.tv
-  - softbank.com tech portfolio
- TheNewsMarket Closes Medialink Acquisition - 2009]