||This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009)
The Next Hundred Years is a 1994 album by Ted Hawkins. It was the last released in his lifetime.
All tracks composed by Ted Hawkins; except where indicated
- "Strange Conversation"
- "Big Things"
- "There Stands the Glass" (Russ Hall, Mary Shurtz, Michael Pierce)
- "Biloxi" (Jesse Winchester)
- "Groovy Little Things"
- "The Good And The Bad"
- "Green-Eyed Girl"
- "Ladder Of Success"
- "Long As I Can See The Light" (John Fogerty)
- Ted Hawkins - guitar, vocals
- Chris Bruce - guitar
- Guy Pratt, John Pierce, Kevin McCormick - bass
- Tony Berg - keyboards, guitar
- Billy Payne, Patrick Warren - keyboards
- Greg Wells, Jim Keltner, Pat Mastelotto - drums, percussion
- Greg Leisz - steel guitar
- Martin Tillman - cello